Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a week

It can't be only Wednesday. I have been scrambling around a lot this week, trying to get several projects moved out of the office before the end of the year. Alan and I were at Lake Junaluska for a master planning project on Monday and in Greenville SC for the French Broad Place project yesterday.

Lily and I went to our office Christmas party last night. We didn't get our food until around 8:15 and didn't get home until around 10:30. Of course, she was bright eyed and ready for more and I was dragging. LeAnn will probably post pictures later.

3 comments:

rbmoff said...

How did Lily do having to wait so late to eat? Was there something to snack on before you ate?
D.R.P.

rbmoff said...

I foregot to ask when Bradly gets in?
D.R.P.

Volpack said...

We had crackers for snack. Bradley got in last night. They are coming either Sunday or Monday.

Bryan